Intelligence-Sec aims to provide the security industry with timely and well thought out conferences and exhibitions in key markets across the globe. With well researched event topics this is an opportunity to attended targeted niche events which will directly increase your knowledge, business opportunities and understanding in the market place. With senior public sector presenters each conference will provide a great insight into the challenges regional governments face in the event topic.
All our events are thoroughly researched to provide you with the highest level of industry experts in one place, in a city where the event topic is distinguished. Intelligence-Sec endeavours to provide attendees with an international view on the specific topic which allows for good analysis and discussions during the event.
Our main priority is to make sure you receive the most out of one of our events and that you leave for your respective countries more than satisfied with the knowledge and networking achieved.
CBRNe Summit EMEA 2022, Sofia, Bulgaria
10 May 2022 - 12 May 2022
CBRNe Summit EMEA 2022
10-12 May 2022
We are pleased to bring our CBRNe Summit series to Sofia, Bulgaria for our CBRNe Summit EMEA conference and exhibition. The event will provide you a great opportunity to hear from leading military, civil and scientific officials from across Bulgaria, Middle East, South Eastern Europe and the Caucasus regions.
With the recent global COVID pandemic other key CBRNe incidents have taken place in the region which will all be discussed during the conference. CBRNe Summit EMEA will discuss national CBRNe capabilities, pandemic response, recovery and lessons learnt, chem-bio threats in the region, threat intelligence, international cooperation, first responder challenges and lessons learnt, medical countermeasures to biological outbreaks and asymmetrical threats.
Many governments in light of the global pandemic are now creating CBRNe jobs and placing more emphasis on improving their CBRNe capabilities to be better prepared for future CBRNe incidents and global pandemics. CBRNe Summit EMEA will provide you the perfect opportunity to network with leading officials who work tirelessly in the CBRNe domain.
To be part of our CBRNe Summit EMEA conference and exhibition please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +44 (0)1582 346 706 and we will be happy to provide you further information on how you can participate either as a speaker, sponsor/exhibitor or as delegates.
Official Supporting Partners
Bulgarian Fire Safety and Civil Protection Directorate
DG Fire Safety and Civil Protection is a national specialized structure of the Ministry of Interior to ensure fire safety, rescue and disaster protection under the terms and conditions of the Law on the Ministry of Interior and the Law on Disaster Protection.
TASKS of DG FSCP – MoI
- Fire & rescue activities;
- State fire control;
- Preventive action;
- Authorization and control activities of traders that carry out fire safety facilities and/or operation of equipment and facilities related to fire safety;
- Authorization and control activities of the products in terms of their fire extinguishing efficiency;
- Emergency repair work, operational flood protection operations and search and rescue, CBRN protection;
- Early warning and alert disaster and aerial threat of the executive authorities and the population;
- Methodological and expert assistance in disaster protection of the territorial bodies;
- Operational cooperation with the structures of the European Union, NATO and other international organizations in the field of fire safety and civil protection, humanitarian aid and civil-military emergency planning.
Firefighting & Rescue ACTIVITIES INCLUDE:
- Defining the ways and means of carrying out the activities;
- Keeping the personnel and the fire-fighting equipment in constant readiness for the implementation of the activities;
- Immediate dispatch of forces and means of fire notification;
- Analysis and evaluation of fire situations;
- Attracting additional resources;
- Rescue and evacuation of people;
- Containment and eradication of fires.
- Limitation and elimination of the accident;
- Providing assistance to the injured people;
- Organizing the transportation of the victims to medical centers;
- Mitigation of the accident consequences.
State fire control:
- Control of fire safety rules and regulations in the design, construction and operation of buildings, their reconstruction, renovation or change of function;
- Control of the construction products used in building and compliance with the normative requirements for fire safety;
- Control over compliance with fire safety requirements.
- Lyudmila Simeonova, Head of Emergency Division, Nuclear Regulatory Agency, Bulgaria
- Adrian Ticu, Head of CBRN, Civil Protection and Disaster Prevention, General Inspectorate for Emergency Situations, Ministry of Interior, Romania
- Dr. Walid Othman AbouGalala, Consultant Health Emergency Department, Hamad Medical Corporation, Qatar
- Mykhailo Ishychkin, Chief, Civil Protection Department, The State Emergency Service, Ukraine
- Hayder Fouad, Head of Biosecurity and Biosafety Division, National Monitoring Authority, Iraq
- Colonel Mihail Haralampiev, Professor, Department of Population and Infrastructure Protection, Vasil Levski National Military University, Bulgaria
- Professor Robert Chilcott, Head of Toxicology, University of Hertfordshire, United Kingdom
- Maksym Kustov, Head of Scientific Department on Problems of Civil Protection, Technogenic and Ecological Safety, National University of Civil Defence, Ukraine
- Dr. Levent Kenar, Head of CBRN Department, Gulhane Military Academy, Turkey
- Dr. Gemma Bowsher, Health Intelligence and Biosecurity Lead, King’s College London, United Kingdom
- Jon Hall, Director, Resilience Advisors Network
- Professor Roberto Mugavero, President, OSDIFE
Since being founded in 1992 by top qualified Czech chemists that have extensive CBRN-know-how, ORITEST have been on the CBRN playground.
The company has grown to a group of companies that are now dealing in a wide range of CBRN protection, manufacturing in detection devices and instruments “from the simple detection paper up to IMS technology”. Our product range includes a wide range, from detecting the most known CWA and TIC’s in the form of tubes, papers and strips as well as we supply IMS based detection. We are able to customize the products according to the needs and wishes of the customer. Our portfolio also contains products for simple decontamination and riot control. A novelty in our program is the organization of CBRN training which can be tailored to customer requests.
- CWA & TIC Detection
- CWA Decontamination
- RIOT control
- Export all products under the Czech Republic License for the business with military material.
Our production is based on our own expertise and know-how. Our reseach and development staff have contributed to over 80 patents (mostly used in production) and contributed to more then 150 scientific publications. Our expertise originally started in the military sector and we have now expanded into the civil sector and the protection of the environment.
Created to enable you and your CBRN / HazMat response teams to ensure their incident response capability is optimised and in a state of verifiable readiness. Our powerful CBRN / HazMat training systems are in use by Military, Government and industrial organisations worldwide including France, UK, USA, Canada, Germany, Sweden, India and Australia. Visit our exhibition booth to see for yourself how our simulation systems can enhance your organisation’s operational readiness in a cost effective, safe, environmentally friendly and engaging manner and arrange a free no obligation trial.
H3D offers the world’s highest-performance gamma-ray spectrometers and imaging spectrometers. From storage to measurement in less than two minutes, we guarantee 1.1% FWHM energy resolution at 662 keV in a portable package. The H series gamma-ray imaging spectrometers are used for applications in CBRNE and emergency response around the world as well as for applications in nuclear power industries, safeguards and waste management. The A400 series RIIDs are the new state-of-the-art technology for portable isotope identification in a ruggedized package. H3D also has the capability of developing custom solutions for your spectroscopy or imaging needs.
NBC-Sys is a leading provider of CBRN detection, protection and decontamination solutions. For more than 70 years, we provide our Military & Civil customers with:
- Air-treatment systems for vehicles & shelters,
- Decontamination solutions for sensitive materials, vehicles, aircrafts, infrastructure and personnel,
- Individual protection, including respirators units and CBRN filter,
- Chemical & biological individual detectors and mobile detection kits.
NBC-Sys is continuously maintaining an in-house design, development, production, testing & support capability.
Serstech – Truly handheld Raman devices for quick chemical threat identification. Serstech manufactures the smallest, lightest and most cost-effective Raman solutions on the market and the usability is beyond any of our competitors. As an operator in the field, you can have the device in your pocket, operate with one hand and with just a single button press identify the chemical compound. All substance libraries are developed in-house in cooperation with Swedish Defense Research Agency (FOI), army, police and customs around the world. Serstech’s instruments comes with a complimentary and powerful companion software, for fast and correct decision making, that will meet your needs both in the field and in the office or laboratory. The libraries are updated free of charge on a quarterly basis.
SOFLAB Ltd. is a commercial company completely specialized in the field of laboratory equipment – supply of laboratory consumables, equipment and furniture, professional consultations and implementation according the international programmes and projects for financing and training, operating in the country.
The advantages of our company are professionalism, mutual respect and loyalty toward our customers and suppliers.
The company has local co-workers in the city of Plovdiv and city of Stara Zagora.
For more than 40 years, Teledyne FLIR’s Detection division has safeguarded people and property by providing tools that see and sense harmful chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, and explosives (CBRNE) substances. Intelligence, innovation, and intuitive design are featured in every Teledyne FLIR device, so responders are prepared when the need arises. Our platform of multi-use products provides cost-effective, high-performance solutions for defense, counterterrorism, homeland security, HAZMAT, law enforcement, public safety, health, environmental, and commercial organizations around the globe.
For more information on Teledyne FLIR’s detection solutions, visit www.teledyneflir.com/detection
TIMILON is an innovative and rapidly growing company focused on personal air quality and surface decontamination. Our FAST-ACT® immediately decontaminates, contains, or neutralizes acids, bases, and other chemical hazards, including CWAs. The dry powder formulation is non-toxic, non-flammable, non-corrosive and is capable of treating both liquid and vapor hazards.
AVEC CHEM designs and manufactures protective equipment against CBRN agents. Its production covers a complete range of filters against toxic substances, protective suits, tactical half masks, full face masks, mouth pieces, escape hoods and collective filters. AVECH CHEM´s products protect armed forces, first responders, medical and industry workers in 60 countries.